To get started, I will need some information. You need not share any or all on the NeedlePrayer blog; anything you want to keep private can be sent to me privately via the link below. I never want to breach privacy with NeedlePrayer.
Here are some starting questions:
1) It helps me pray if I have a name, and preferably a picture.
2) Please share as much of her circumstances as you are comfortable with, to help me focus both my prayer and my design thoughts.
3) Are you planning to needlepoint, cross-stitch or do some other craft?
4) How big a piece are you thinking of? How much time do you want to spend? Are you interested in fancy stitch guides?
5) Is there any text you want to include? A poem, bible verse, name, something like that?
6) Do you have any ideas for what kind of image you want?
These last 2 questions, it’s OK if you don’t have ideas, but if you have something in mind let me know up front!
This is enough to get the ball rolling, but please feel free to share anything else that comes to mind.
Oh, I’m _so_ excited about this! Thanks for the opportunity!